EVOLUTION & ECOLOGY DICE GAME!!! FUN CLASS ACTIVITY!!!!!!
STUDENTS LOVE THIS GAME
The game takes students through evolution and ecology scenarios using dice to roll for animals, locations, and climate change scenarios. All while answering relevant ecological questions along the way.
During the second half of the game, they battle it out for “the survival of the fittest”
I edited this game with my students to involve some more “lively” challenges like “paper ball asteroids”.
Play in groups 2-6 players, I try for smaller groups of 3-4.
Supplies needed for this game, the amount depends on how many groups you have.
- 1 cell phone with internet or computer per group (or more)
- 6-sided dice
- 8 sided dice (I got mine off Amazon or you can edit out 2 of the choices on the first page and use 6 sided dice throughout the game)
- 8 mini cups or containers per group that you can write on (or use painters tape to write on containers)
- 1 bean bag, or beanie baby, or ball (for use extinction even at the end of the game only). I bought a cheap bag of bean bags off Amazon.
- Plastic tokens, beads, or pennies (you can play the game without these)
Please rate this activity for me. I really appreciate it.